Monday, April 21, 2008

Just another day at work...

Have you ever wondered what people do at work all day? I have often wondered what Scott is doing at work. Is he out on a run? At the station doing work? Sleeping? Well on Thursday this is what Scott was doing at work!

I hope to never see a plane from this point of view...


But if I have too, this is the guy that I want coming in to save me!


This is what I NEVER want to experience on a plane! But I love the picture.



So the next time you wonder what Scott does, here you go. He has a wonderful job that he loves. I might not be as happy after seeing these pictures but if he loves his job that is all that matters. There are so many people who don't like going to work everyday, so I am glad he does.
Something that has always puzzled me all my life is why, when I am in special need of help, the good deed is usually done by somebody on whom I have no claim.
~William Feather

1 comment:

Sandy said...

I pray for each member of your family every day and say a special prayer for Scott for God's protection in this profession he loves. sandy