Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Time has flown!

Can you believe that it is already the middle of June? I can't believe it. Well here are some updates: Scott and I are doing great. We have nothing exciting going on. I have started to paint some more rooms in our house. Yes, finally. I am very picky when it comes to paint colors and actually picking one. I started with the dining room. J helped me pick out the color. Since he helped pick out the color I let him help paint! I wish I had gotten a picture of it but he used the roller and painted a good 2 foot section of the room.

S is great. I really can't believe that she will be THREE months old on Friday! She can hold her head up. She loves sitting up or sitting in her bumbo seat. She has tried to roll over a couple of times, she hasn't quite made it though. She loves being on her stomach. Most of all she LOVES J. He can walk in the room and she smiles. It is so amazing to see. You can really tell in her face that she trusts him and loves him.

J is great with her. He still has not exhibited any jealousy or resentment. He finished his first theater class. His play was The Three Little Pigs, he was a little pig because according to him "they have more fun"! J is also loving his boys class at gymnastics. He is learning to do push-ups, work on the bars and the rings. I LOVE watching his coach lift him on the rings. He looks so small!

Other than that not much going on it our lives right now. What a blessing that is! We have a fun summer planned so it should be exciting. We have swim lessons coming up, then vacation, then more theater class. Not to mention all the birthday parties, swimming and play dates that we will have.

I thought summer was a time to relax?

No comments: