Thursday, October 30, 2008

Where has the time gone?

I look up and realize that I haven't written in over a month? What is wrong with me? I think I have been taken by an alien and replaced with a sub-par replica! The reasons being the real me wouldn't forget to write. "Real me" would remember all the things going on in my head and actually write them down in my notebook instead of thinking I will. Finally "real me" would not feel kind of overwhelmed with normal things that just need to get done.

Does having a second child really add that much stuff to do? In my previous life, of three, I seemed to be able to get things done faster. I would even get things done when Scott would come home and sleep until I went to work. What's the deal?

Maybe if I had some extra hours in the day? Or adding an extra day to one or two weeks.

No comments: