Sunday, November 9, 2008

Delaware...

Today we went to visit the Atlantic Ocean via Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. Since it googled a 3 hour drive, we figured it would be less than that. It was only about 2.15 to 2.30 and we stopped along the way.

So I finally got to see and touch the Atlantic Ocean. I have not ever had the opportunity to do this before so I jumped at the chance. It really wondered what J would think. He has been to Galveston so many times it is normal. I think he could tell a difference. He wanted to stay and play on the beach.

We let him touch the water and of course it got all over his shoes and pants but that was ok. We had a great time. I will post pictures when we get back.

It was funny how so many shops and restaurants were "closed for the season". I figured gift shops would but there was a Subway that was closed also.

So now our state totals are: Jack= 14, Mommy= 17, Daddy= too many, he'll have to count later, S = 4 (pretty good for an 8 month old)

No comments: