Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

So yesterday was Halloween. I love Halloween. I love my career. I do NOT love when I have to miss Halloween because of my job. (Note I said job there!) I know that I have a great job that I love but it is tough missing holidays.

So I planned a small party since my family comes over to help with kids, trick or treating and handing out candy. We had breadstick bones, punch, pizza and mummy toes. I wish I could have been there. But to not feel bad a dwell. J was batman. S was catwoman.

At J's preschool they were able to dress up in the morning. The theme was 'what I am going to be when I grow up'. Here is the conversation trying to pick out something.

Mom: J, what do you want to be when you grow up?

J: Batman

M: Well you know that batman is not real, just a comic and tv character.

J: Yes. I know he is pretend.

M: Ok. What do you want to be when you grow up?

J: Batman

M: (puzzled look, I though he understood)

J: No, batman when he is in regular clothes. He makes lots of money.

M: Points for creativity but you can not be Bruce Wayne when you grow up.

J: Ok. I want to be a super secret spy!














No comments: