Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving.

Well today was a nice Thanksgiving.

The food was good, the family was good. Work is nice and slow!

We had all of the family come over today. Yes it was 25 family members all in our little house. What I wouldn't give for another 1000 sq ft. But it was nice to have all the children playing and laughing. I am pretty sure that 3 month old Vivian is just about the same size as my teeny 8 month old, S. They are pretty much in the same size clothes.

Right now I am sitting at work waiting for 11:00 to go home and get ready for tomorrow. I don't know if I have blocked it out or am just so excited but tomorrow is going to be tough! To save money we are going to the airport REALLY early (since Scott has to go to work we will be there 3 full hours before our flight). Though I know we have someone looking out for us because our terminal is RIGHT beside a little play area!

I am ready for a little relaxation and hope that I get some. I hope S sleeps well in Denver. I hope that J sees the mountains the way I do.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: