Sunday, November 16, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like...

Well it really isn't "looking" like Christmas but is feels like Texas Christmas!

I am pondering if it is too early to put up Christmas decorations? I wonder how Scott will put lights on the house? We have one side that is extremely tall and the roof comes to a steep drop off.

This week I have many things to do. So I might as well make a checklist right here and maybe I will remember everything...

Clean house for Thanksgiving... (More like put everything were it is suppose to live)

Clean out my Harry Potter closet (Closet under the stairs) to store things I don't want other children to play with during Holidays...

Make a shopping list for Thanksgiving...

Prepare for J's birthday (oh my he is going to be 5!)

Start buying Christmas presents...

Seriously clean out J's toys...

Make the garage look better than it does...

Trim trees on side of the house...


So the list isn't too bad, let's see if I can actually get it all done! And by I, I really do mean Scott. Oh the joys of being married :)

No comments: