Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Why can't my mind seem to focus?

I know that a lot has gone in the past week or two but I can't focus. I don't know what it is. I know all the things that I need to get done but they just jumble around in my brain.

I used to be able to make precise lists and these thoughts did not need to be in my brain. They were right there in my notebooks. My "thanksgiving resolution" is to get my notebook back. To keep writing my thoughts down so I do not have to keep thinking them in my head. It is time to calm the jumble down.

First hurdle to get over, Thanksgiving lunch. Not so hard only time consuming.

Next hurdle is to have fun in Denver. Now that isn't going to be hard. I am pretty sure S will be great. J, I just have almost stopped worrying about. (Not that I don't worry about him but he's got this traveling thing down.)

Then Christmas, but I will have my notebook!

No comments: