Thursday, December 11, 2008

5...

Today my baby is 5!

Wow!

So J, here is what I love about you today!

I love how you love your bear. He is your best friend. He has traveled to many states with us. He has had his picture taken in front of the White House and in the Smithsonian's with you.

I love your jokes. Most of the time they don't make sense but they are so funny to you!

I love how you correct me on what is a fire engine and what is a fire truck. (Your dad is so proud!)

I love how every morning you come into our room and jump into our bed. And now if Sophie isn't in there you quietly leave to check on her in her crib.

I love how you are getting older and do not want to be *handsome*. But then you ask before we leave if you are...

I love how you sing to yourself while riding in the car. How when we told you were were driving to Delaware for the day you never complained. (though we were gone for 15 hours that day!)

I love how when I don't feel good you can tell and bring me toys to play with. Or on those days you just sit beside me and play quietly. (I had a lot of those days with Sophie's pregnancy)

I love (kind of) that when I try to take a picture of you, your face is looking at me but your eyes never are!

I love you J!

2 comments:

Janette said...

Kristy, this is so sweet. You should write this up as something to give him when he's older and will understand how much you love him. :)

Janette said...

Kristy, this is so sweet. You should write this up as something to give him when he's older and will understand how much you love him. :)