Friday, December 12, 2008

That darn dog!

Ok a little back story. There was this black dog that liked to hang around our parking lot at work. So I always thought that maybe it belonged to someone who worked here. Maybe they let it walk around while they were working.

Then I thought it was a stray but it seemed well feed. Everyone I know knew of this black dog. He was a usual around the parking lot. I guess he had a flair for news.

So yesterday my friend sent me this link. Apparently it was getting around the paper and 8 about this story that the paper printed.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/localnews/columnists/sblow/stories/DN-blow_11met.ART.Central.Edition1.4a2e309.html


So yes. There is no reason to give up hope even after a long time.

Also, I am pretty sure the mammoth size rodents that frequent our trash bin might have also helped keep him well feed.

No comments: