Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Random Updates...

I haven't updated in a while, but I am going to try to give any quickie family updates that I can...

- I finally took Easter pictures of the kiddos. I think I got some that I am happy with.

- S has been getting into everything! She loves climbing the stairs and she is very careful going back down.

- J is doing great. He starts kindergarten in about 4 months... He is so ready! He has some new Dick and Jane reader books. He is really working hard reading. Of course I am so proud of him.

- Family...hum, well we are all doing good. I love updates that include no drama. We have been saving money for some projects around the house. It is really fun working on the house.

- Work.... Work is still work. I love my job. A lady left a note on my car asking if I backed into hers. Um, no. I would have tried to find her if I did! I understand that she was just trying to find someone.

So that is the past week or so in a couple of sentences. Pictures to come, I hope!

No comments: