Thursday, May 14, 2009

Brain Freeze?

Yes, I seem to have a brain freeze lately! My brain seems to be overflowing with so much stuff right now. Ahh, I need to get it out!

Well, that helped! In my head, I just yelled all that stuff.

So what has been going on lately? Um...

I registered J for Kindergarten! Can you believe it! My baby is going to start kindergarten in 3 and a 1/2 months! I am so happy for him. He is very excited.

He is still playing t-ball. I am very proud of him, he has gotten better and still likes going. So he has two more weeks of Sunshine School. Then the very next week he will have his Children's Theater Class! This time he is old enough for class from 9 am until 1:30pm. He has to take a lunch with him. I love that he remembers this class from prior years. He asked today what date does the audience get to come and watch :) My baby!

Then he will have swim lessons... Then he will rest for a while and enjoy summer. Then we will take a vacation! Yea!

Well what about S? I don't know what she will do this summer? Maybe swim lessons? She will start gymnastics in late September :) Yea! Mommy and me time! I still remember the first time I took J to his first gymnastics class! Wow, that was almost 4 years ago and he has had classes every week since! Ok, so the mind jumble in my head just realized that his gym has cost nearly $2400! Ok. mind is running again.

Ok, time to go back to work and figure out what kind of hotel we can afford and where the best place to stay is! But at least we can get IAFF discounts :)

No comments: