Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Having some fun...

I haven't blogged in a while. I guess we have been just having too much fun in our little family.

J is in swim lessons. He took to the water like a little fish. He really likes it, so much so that he has signed up for the next level of swim lessons. I am glad that he likes it.

S now has 5 teeth. She is also talking up a storm. Mostly it is babbling, but she can say Mommy, Daddy, (J, go, more, uh oh, nana, papa, ball, bye bye and some others.

Scott and I are doing well, working hard. Sometimes I wish that we could be off during the summer months like the kids will be. We just didn't choose that kind of career did we? Oh well.

So that is pretty much the last couple of weeks in a nutshell. I am going to *try* and blog more... Get some of the silly things that are on my mind out. (it is hard to watch the news all the time without forming opinions on what is going on around you).

Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Grandmother said...

I think I need to arrange to spend more time with Sophia!! She is starting to grow up really fast.
She's not that little baby any more that you can hold and just look at, or maybe she is at times. She seems to be adventurous and inquisitive.
And that Jackson, such a fine young boy and such a wonderful big brother.