Monday, September 14, 2009

Day 4: Don't get too comfortable!!!!

There really isn't much different from day 2 to day 4. My tonsils are still gone, the old home they used to live in is very sore and now my lovely jaw came to join to sore party.

Yes just like the doctor warned about if you do not eat a lot then your jaw will get sore. That was not just a warning. I tried eating something else, some very smushy french fries. I ate 3 and that was torture. I fall back on my old faithful jello.

Today I also tried some mashed potatos and a peice of bread. It was pretty good. I needed to drink after each bite but it worked.

So like I said, there is just not much different. I am still tired, hungry and sore. My pain level is (with medicine) about 2 to 3. I still have the same feelings I did with a very sore throat or strep. Without medicine the pain level jumps to about a 6 or 7. The pain also radiates to the ears and back of the jaw.

It can only get better from here right?

No comments: