Thursday, November 5, 2009

I need more TIME

I know everyone says this but I feel like I have no time to do anything! There is so much to get done...housecleaning, homework with kids, teaching S about the world around her, spending alone time with my husband (and not counting when they kids go to sleep) and finding time to take the children's pictures.

I really need to take my own kids pictures. I haven't been able to leap out there to doing more photography, with my tonsillectomy, other health problems and then being thrown into taking care of the fall festival. I just can't seem to throw myself out there. Oh well. Next year is a new year and hopefully I can keep things under control. I just keep reminding myself that I have kids to care for, a household to keep running -smoothly, and a FULL TIME JOB, that keeps me out at all hours.

No comments: