Thursday, November 19, 2009

Let the Games Begin!

The search is on!

Black Friday, a holiday in it's self in my book, is coming up oh so soon, NEXT WEEK. I am very excited!

I don't know why I like it? The crowds, the rush, the crazy people screaming, yelling and throwing cabbage patch dolls.

The middle class love that people have for their children to wake up early, or stay awake all night, to score some nice gifts for bargains. Or on the other hand, just savy shoppers who want to get the most for their money. Yep that's me!

I heart black friday!

It all started a few years ago. My friend from church, Kimberly, took me out on my maiden shopping adventure. It was great! I loved it! The madness of grown adults camped out by a $10 toy is awesome. So from that point on, say 4 or 5 years ago, I have only missed one Black Friday. Last year the kids and I flew to Denver to have Thanksgiving with Scott's family. Since he worked we got to fly and ride back with his mom and dad. (Great time! I love my family) But I hated missing the "Nuh-o you di-un't" that my sister got to witness.

So this year, BRING IT ON! I am planning out my game plan. See where I want to go, what I want to buy. The only problem, Toys R Us' sale this Friday and Saturday is better than most of the Black Friday deals.

What's a girl to do?

No comments: