Saturday, January 2, 2010

Best... Way of Relaxing

I don't know about anyone else, but I have some crazy work and life hours! The kids are up (well, need to be up) by about 6:30 am for breakfast and to get ready for school. The things is I don't get home from work until 11:30pm. After straightening up the house, making sure things are ready for the next day and sitting down a bit, it is midnight.

Yep, busy little life. Then add in DI, gymnastics, grocery shopping, cleaning yard work, helping out a J's school and church. It feels like we have no time to get it all done.

I know this is a blessing but sometimes it is just tiring!

Until todays BEST... napping!

I have never been the kind of person who can nap for 15 minutes. I need at least an hour for a nap to be affective.

Today... Today was the day.

J was playing upstairs and S was napping for about an hour. So I decide to try for a nap. I didn't sleep well last night. I think our ceiling fan is too loud (well it was last night!). So I turned it off and opened the window. The high today was 50 so not really too cold. I shut the curtains so a nice gentle breeze came through the window.

Boy was that what I needed today! A good nap can really cure a lot of things! Bath's are a close second. Nothing and I mean nothing can beat snuggling up in a cool bed into your warm sheets with no interuptions!

No comments: