Friday, January 8, 2010

Best....exact moment of every week?

Give it a guess? Yes, you! A real guess!

Hum... what is the best moment (actual moment) of people's week?

I know what the best moment of my weeks are. Specifics. I love 11:00pm on Friday nights! If you know me then you know why I love this time. If not I will tell you. It is the time I get off work for the weekend.

Yep you read that right. I don't get off work until 11:00pm on Fridays. I work an odd 2nd shift. You know what I like most... It is the beginning of the weekend. I get to spend weekends with my family.

weekend + family = the best time in my life.

I love those little nuts. I love that every Saturday night is movie night. I know that I could go out with my husband for some alone time. Why? When I can spend that time at home with all 3 of my favorite people!

No comments: