Monday, March 8, 2010

Really? Why is she growing so fast?

My baby!

Let's go back.

Way back to last Saturday. (long time ago really) This was a busy day with DI, T-ball and back to DI. Emily watched S while I coached t-ball. I visited for a bit when I picked her up. She came up to me and said, "potty?" "pee pee potty?" So I asked her if she needed to go potty? She shook her head yes. Just as we made it to the bathroom, it was occupied. So we waited. S went in, I help her get her diaper off and SHE DID IT! She peed! IN. THE. POTTY.

(Now she has done this before on a fluke or just randomly) This was the first time SHE asked to go. So ever since then we have asked and she has gone. All week she potty-ed and has been great about going with few accidents. (though we are not pushing her)

Fast forward to this past Sunday. She was dry until the afternoon. (I'll give her a break since she was playing at Grandmother and Grandaddy's house, she forgot). She went while at nursery during church. Monday morning we woke up dry. We have been going on the potty all the times she has had to #1 and #2. She rocks! She was completely dry when I dropped her off at her aunts house at 2:30!

GREATNESS! I hope she did well.

By the Way, she will be 2 in two weeks!

3 comments:

Janette said...

Oh my gosh, that is amazing!! We're nowhere near ready for the pottying business at this house..but that's okay with me, I'm not ready to deal with it! :)

Kristy said...

I didn't think so either! I was blown away. J didn't potty train until a bit after his 3rd b-day.

Kristy said...

I didn't think so either! I was blown away. J didn't potty train until a bit after his 3rd b-day.