Monday, April 26, 2010

Bad Blogger... Good Life...

I have been so busy! I am glad. I wish I was a better blogger but who cares. I have been busy with my kiddos and family. Sickness, zoo field trips, loosing teeth and spring cleaning.

We are doing VERY well on our spring cleaning. I actually didn't want to have a garage sale but I think I have to.
The recent post are the little sisters of one of Jack's classmates. Well they were in Destination Imagination together. I am very excited to step back into more and more photography. It can be overwhelming. I am very picky. I notice so many people pick up cameras and jump into it. I don't want to do that.

I like taking my time. If I see another really bad photo session online, facebook or a blog I might scream. (Seriously it is called lighting, people!)

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Kristy,
These are wonderful pictures. You are a very talented photographer. Keep up the good work.