Friday, October 8, 2010

Sorry blog!

I haven't been giving you any attention! So in an effort to make up with you I will give you a run-down of all the goings on since my last blog post in ---- JULY!

Let's see...

August

  • VACATION! We went to Yellowstone! I will need to blog about that sometime soon... It was an adventure!
  • My Birthday - 29...what will this, the last year of my twenties, bring...
  • J started 1st grade
  • J also started a new baseball team (Where Scott is no longer a coach :) His schedule just does not allow the time. I also love it because now they can enjoy baseball together)
  • We jumped into buying tons of our stuff back from being burglarized
  • The guy pawned my camera (and left it in good condition) and got caught because I saved my serial numebrs. So now the 22 year old is going BACK to prison. I pray for that kid!
September
  • getting back in the swing of things with the kids in school and me at work...
  • J hit his first ball in coach pitch! A DOUBLE :)
  • I  wonder what in the world the person who decided that the baseball team needed white pants was thinking. They must be in cahoots with the Spray and Wash company.
Well maybe not so much has happened. At least it doesn't really look like it on paper ink. All in all things are going well.

Until next time little blog...

p.s. in an effort to win back your...whatever... I updated your header too! (I am sure it will be the same until at least Easter!)

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Thank you for the update. I thought maybe you had abandoned it.