Monday, November 1, 2010

Challenge Week 2 and 3 - Success!

This week was a little bit better. I used the Lose It! app to track my food intake. It is not much fun writing down everything you eat! I tried to limit myself to under 80 grams of carbs but most days it was more like 120g. Thank is alright. I did loose a few pounds this week! I really wanted to not get on the scale for a month, so that is going to be a challenge.

This last week was also hard because I had to help organize our Fall Festival at church. I also have an annual Halloween Party for my kiddos and some of their friends. It was good, until...



Yep! That is our girl! She fell/jumped/tripped/was accidently pushed or flew onto our train table in the playroom.
I can still remember hearing someone yell downstairs that she had a hole in her head!

So instead of trick or treating we left our party and went to the er. What a new experience. It was better than I expected but I could hardly look at it! Luckily enough she had her dad and grandmother there to be closer in proximity than mommy who had a weird yuck-face.

No comments: