Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Whew!

The house has been completely clean for 3 days now! A small mess here and there (we have kids and are not strict on putting away toys immediately) but clean.

Scott worked today with my brother-in-law to get the Christmas lights up, they got most of them up. The rest should be up tomorrow! I can not wait to put my tree(s) up. It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Scott and I will have a small gathering for Thanksgiving at our house on Thursday, 14 adults and 7 children so far (I may need to look up small). I do NOT HAVE TO WORK on thursday WOOHOO! Then me and my friends are heading to camp out at Target. My goal is a new tv. I am hoping that it will work out for us! I have to work on Friday and Scott on Saturday so we don't get to rest and relax together much. But that is ok. I am so thankful that we get to spend some time together without having to do much. I love him!

Some things that I am thankful for...

My little kids! As much as I love them, I really like them.

My family. I am so thankful that my family is so involved in my children's lives! I remember being a child and only really knowing my mom's side of the family. I am so thankful that we still get together for birthday parties, holidays and special events. We might not get along all the time but my kids know who their cousins are and they love them.

I am thankful for the problems that we have had this year. Sometimes you forget how good you have it. I KNOW how good I have it. I like it!

No comments: