Thursday, February 24, 2011

Revisit: To Do List.

As I was looking at the blog over the years I found this. It is awesome! So let's see what has been accomplished...



1. Travel and Camp at Yellowstone National Park.
2. Ride in a helicopter.
3. Quit a job.
4. Cut my hair above my chin.
5. Drive a really nice car.
6. Become totally debt free.
7. Travel for an entire month, continually.
8. Travel by plane, alone.
9. Go on a cruise.
10. Drive along the East Coast Islands in the Carolina's.
11. Learn (more) Armenian
12. Finally have the furniture I have always wanted.
13. Start a business.
14. Join a book club.
15. Learn to talk with random people.
16. Really understand more of the Bible.
17. Fly Fish.
18. Hug a tree in Yosemite
19. Watch a space shuttle launch.
20. Teach my son to ride a bike.
21. Ice Skate in NYC
22. Watch the ball drop on NYE in NYC
23. Travel through Tuscany
24. Learn to build things with wood.
25. Finish taking French lessons
26. Take my children to their first symphony.
27. Cook my way through an entire cookbook.
28. Write in a journal for an entire year.
29. Stay off the internet for a week!
30. Buy something irresponsible just because I want it.


I wonder how many can be accomplished this year :)












there will be more to come, I am sure of it! But for now, this is my lovely list.

No comments: