Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 1- happened?

I could start with excuses. Today we had to get the car registration taken care of. We had to close one bank account and open a new one thanks to some jerk living in Frisco who really wants not very nice magazines. Thanks dude for taking our account number. That we had to hurry back to school so Scott could cook hamburgers for the teachers.

BUT. I am not. So.

Breakfast: None.

Snack: pickle and hot dog without bun, a few veggie straws. not so good but better than the other choices and I HAD to eat lunch with my niece. I did however not eat with Jack but just sat with him.

Lunch: Bunless burger with 1/4 cup onion, 1/4th of an avocado and tsp of mustard. unsweet tea.

Snack: Salad, romaine lettuce, 5 cherry tomatoes, 1/2 a cucumber, 5 olives, 1 tbsp of feta, 1 tsp of olive oil.
Crystal Light Wild Strawberry drink 8 oz.

20 oz water

Dinner: Chicken lettuce wrap. 20 oz water

20 oz water.

So needless to say I have to work on some stuff. I need to eat more healthy meals a day and not skip breakfast.

Exercise -  walking for 20 minutes, 20 minutes of house cleaning (bend down pick up one toy, put toy away, rinse, repeat)

No comments: