Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 2 recap

I would categorize yesterday as semi-epic-fail. I gave into pressure. I didn't eat for a LONG time. I just did wrong.

I woke up later than planned. (not late, just later than planned)

So I had to wait an hour after taking my normal medication to eat. Well, I had a sports photo shoot. So I dropped Fia off with my parents while Jack and I headed to the shoot. I do not think Jack is ready to be my tag along. Well, at least not when the team I am shooting are his age GIRLS :) The shoot was awesome. I love girls who are naturally ready to pose for team and individuals.  Anyhow back to food. So by the time we get Sophia, run home change cloths for her Instructional Soccer and get back to the soccer fields. Yea, um it was lunch time.

After Fi's game she was off with her grandparents we headed to the grocery store. We were getting water and stuff for the movies. (Yes, judge if you will, we took water and a box of candies to the theater. We DID get food from the snack bar so I did 'support' the theater :)

So finally when we got home I ate:

Lunch: Chicken wrap. Better known as a bit of  chicken inside a leafy piece o' lettuce. :() Not very creative but it worked.

Dinner: I gave in and had horribly, non South Beach food. I had chili, cheese fries and a burger. I did not eat most of the bun on the burger. But still.

During the Movie, after dinner snack: Dr. Pepper -  I have such a hard time with this tempation. I really do. Roasted chickpeas. I am so getting that recipe because they were awesome!

So. Where do I go from here? I could keep failing or I could just admit to my failure. I could make excuses, it was my first ever drive in experience. We needed to support the theater with concessions. Blah, Blah. But I am not. I am also not going to start over my day counter. I am just moving on from here. I know that when I stop the phase or South Beach diet title I will eat not so good food sometimes. So it is what it is.

On the other hand. Drive In Theater = Totally Awesome-est Movie Experience Ever!

Today

Breakfast - None <- what is wrong with me?

Lunch - hummus, ham, celery, cucumber

snack - carrots (I know you aren't really suppose to but I don't consider it cheating!)

Dinner - hummus wrapped with turkey

No comments: