Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wednesday April 6th... 5 full days in

5 days. FIVE. DAYS.

Wow, it really does seem like more. So here is a summary= 4 days of awesomeness on the diet, 1 meal of cheats. Not bad. Not good, but in the grand scheme of things it is ok.

What I NEED to do... exercize. I have been lightly exercising but I really need to work at it. I have been very busy with my photos lately (which I am so thankful for) but I have totally neglected my push to work out more. I think I am kinda sorta have been using that as an excuse to not really work out.

That is going to change tomorrow. Tomorrow I am going to do something for 30 minutes. SOMETHING. I think that is the only way I will be able to 'kick off' exercising. I can't be too defining. I just need to do it. I hope to bike ride but we shall see. I WILL DO SOMETHING. (If I write it often will it happen?)

Breakfast - omlet - eggs, mushrooms, havarti, onions

snack - roasted chickpeas

lunch - turkey, tomato slices with moz.

snack - roasted chickpeas

dinner - spinach salad with olive oil.

I did weight today and I am down 1 1/2 lbs. Now if I could get moving more! Tomorrow. Is the day!

No comments: